Jogurtowy omlet z płatków orkiszowych.22 września
SPELT YOGHURT OMELETTE
/ 1 SERVING /
1 tsp clarified butter
30 g spelt flakes (Eden Foods)
1 tbsp honey
20 g flour
some greek yoghurt
a few drops of rum flavor
1/3 tsp baking soda
1. Pour flakes with yogurt approx. 0.5 cm above their level and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Next day mix eggs with flakes, honey, soda, flavor and a pinch of salt.
3. Let stand for at least 15 minutes.
3. In a skillet melt the butter and thoroughly grease the entire surface.
4. Fry on medium and then on low heat for 5 minutes on each side.
7. Remove from the pan, decorate and serve.